Meritation Billing Solution
In keeping with the Meritation Solutions mantra; we always endeavour to deliver a billing platform that is highly efficient and moreover-accurate.
Our experience tells us time and again, how the perception of Telecoms providers by their customers, can be tainted by poor billing delivery. No matter how innovative or sophisticated the solution, if the billing data is consistently inaccurate, the account will become vulnerable to competitors.
Therefore, whether your business is a WLR3/2 operator, or an ambitious reseller, Meritation Solutions have a billing solution bespoke for your requirements.
Our Billing Protocols
- Maintain records of clients, sites, lines, rates, billing and charging arrangements;
- Collect Customer Data Records (CDR) transactions generated by BT Open reach via the DEDS interface
- Confirm rating information matches agreed contractual rates;
- Store all CDR transactions against the relevant client/site/line;
- Reconcile BT Openreach invoices against stored transaction data
- Provide billing and cross charging facilities for all the Customer clients;
- Provide interrogation facilities (enquiry only access to authorised clients of the Customer).
The Billing tool in itself, will have limited value if the integrity of the application does not reflect the culture of your business and designed to be interpreted by the individuals responsible from provisioning, to key accounts personnel, responsible for billing reconciliation. To that end, we ensure that a concise program of billing design and ongoing systems testing is scoped from the planning stage through to the final implementation. Demonstrating an innate understanding of your business decision making processes, and cross departmental influences, is key to the effectiveness of your billing system.
Our Billing Differentiator
Meritation has designed a portal, to enable your authorised users to have visibility of your billing data records in real time, as the lines or circuits are provisioned by the Systems Integration gateway via your login protocols.
Furthermore, our development team are also fully authorised ‘WLR3’ and as such, have a concise insight into the requirements of any prospective Communications Provider Billing engine, and designed to satisfy BT Wholesale, Openreach and interface with any of the leading UK Telecom Operators.